- Dubai to Khasab Musandam transportation
- Pick & Drop from Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah/Ajman/Fujarirah & RAK
If there any public transport available from Dubai to Khasab Musandam Oman? So far, unfortunately, there is no public transport available from UAE to Khasab Musandam, book your transportation with a good tour operator will be the best and easiest way to visit Khasab Musandam, Ahlam Musandam Tours provides transportation from all over UAE to Musandam Khasab, wherever you are in UAE, we will be delighted to organize transportation with different vehicles as per the demand, we offer private transportation, shared transportation, and group transportation with professional vehicles. Our vehicles are operated by English-speaking, courteous, and professionally trained drivers that will exceed your expectations and go the extra mile to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Meet Greet & Assistance at Pickup Location in Dubai/Abu Dhabi /Sharjah /Ajman/Fujairah & Ras Al Khaimah
- Our comfortable vehicles: Saloon Cars, 4 WD, 7 Seater Cars, Minibus 14-Seater, Coaster 22-Seater and Bus 50-Seater
- Transportation From Oman Border
- Khasab Local transport services
- 4WD safari to Mountains
- Airport Transfers
- Dubai to Khasab Musandam Via Road
Khasab is the regional center of Musandam Sultanate of Oman. Are you craving to escape from artificial city life? Khasab is the best choice, Khasab Musandam is one of the best natural tourist destinations in the Middle East, the region stands out as far as picturesque Musandam fjords, coastal villages, historical forts, Jebel Al Harim translated as the mountain of women, unique culture, and incredible marine life. Khasab has located 200 km from Dubai. Khasab Musandam Oman is accessible by road from the UAE. From Dubai take The Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed road towards Ras Al Khaimah. Dubai > Sharjah > RAK > Sham > Al Dhara border > Bukha > Khasab. This is the perfect place for a tranquil and relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Once you cross the Al Dhara border between UAE and Oman you can find beautiful coast with Oman Gulf on the left and high fjords on the right side. 45 km zig-zag road from the Oman border to Khasab is a breath-taking experience along with that you can see a lot of beautiful beaches on the way.
- The best tours you will love in khasab Musandam
- Full day dhow cruise
- overnight dhow stay.
- Half Day Mountain Safari.
- Half Day Dhow Cruise.
- Full Day Mountain Safari.
- City tour with pickup facility
- Fishing trips
- Scuba diving
- Day trip with Pick up from Dubai
- Kumzar village trip
- Things to remember while you planning a trip to Khasab Musandam
- Are there any covid 19 restrictions? Both UAE & Oman borders are open for UAE residents and tourist visa holders. There are no more travel restrictions, PCR test is not mandatory for both borders.
- 10 days Oman visits visa is 05/-OMR or 50/- AED and the UAE exit fee is 35/- AED each.
- Is it possible to apply for an online visa? You can apply online at the Oman E-visa website.
- All professions are not eligible for an arrival visa, make sure you will get an on-arrival visa.
- All passengers must carry their original passports with a minimum of 3 months validity.
- Which Nationalities can get an arrival visa at the Oman border?All GCC nationals, Australia, Andorra, Austria, Brunei, Bulgaria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay Portugal, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican, and Russia. Please contact us if your country is not on the above list
- Passengers coming with a rental a car must carry a NOC certificate from the car company.
- Sponsored (dependent) visa holders are only allowed with sponsors to cross the border.
- Make sure your UAE resident visa will not expire within 90 days from the travel date.
- You must carry a vehicle registration (Mulika) to cross the border.
- Don't have Oman insurance? For one month Oman insurance is available at the border (OMR 10/-)
Day Trip To Khasab
Join our Full-day Khasab day Trip to explore the historical Telegraph Island and view of breath-taking Musandam Fjords. Our representative/Driver will meet your guests from the pickup point and will transfer to Khasab.
We offer daily dive trips to interesting dive sites all year round. After registration and fitting rental equipment, we head off to the certified diver you can either team up with someone as a buddy or join our dive guide to explore the site.
Overnight on Dhow
Join us for Khasab Musandam overnight dhow cruise with Full day cruise, For overnight on Dhow, we will transfer you by traditional Omani dhow to a nice, calm place inside Khor Sham and anchor the dhow there. There will be free time
Based on 320 reviews.
Great chilled out trip
Excellent chilled out day!RelaxingSaw lots of dolphins, snorkelling, great weather.Food was wonderfulService great!Get out and do it
Unmissable trip to the Arabian Fjords
The dhow boat trip into the Musandam fjords is truly an unmissable experience. Ridiculous mountain views dropping into glorious calm waters, dolphins flanking your boat, little sharks scouring the reefs, and a fantastic Omani lunch - Mondays don’t really get better than this!
Excellent dhow cruise
It was an amazing journey with the professional service. About six hours of travel to meet dolphins, sharks and see mountains and blue water.The guys from the boat did a lot to make my and other guys journey unforgettable.They gave us a lot of drinks, fruit and a delicious lunch. Towels and snorkeling equipment are also supplied.And the weather is always perfect!I highly recommend this trip with these guys
This is one of my best travel memories ever. The team on the dhow was nice and very helpful, food was good and the dolphins sweet.The scenery was very spectacular and the boat was perfect for relaxing or swimming. Just great.
Nice day trip
We usually try to avoid organised tourist trips, but this was a nice exception. Small group of people, friendly captain, enough time for everything we wanted to see or do... and delicious lunch. We can recommend
Amazing dhow cruise and mountain safari
The mountian safari allowed us to admire the Jabal-al-Harim mountian and surrounding peaks - the views were breathtaking and adrenaline shots were provided.The second day belonged to dhow cruise - snorkling, dolphins accompaning our boat, traditional delicious food on board.
Always availablePerfect service on boardBoat in perfect conditionI recommend
Awesome dhow cruise and mountain safari
The half day mountain 4x4 tour and the full day dhow tour. They were both excellent. On the mountain tour we saw some amazing views travelling up the Jabal-al-Harim mountain, a beautiful farm high in the mountain, and fossils in the rocks from when the mountain was below the sea surface
We have been in Oman en Khasab in April 2017. We had a great time! Eldho was taking care of everything.The trip was amazing.Good food, good company and saw dolphins! It was a great week! Love to be back!
The boat was roomy and comfortable, we were served fruit and refreshments including tea and coffee. We got to see plenty of dolphins
I’ve never seen dolphins before this day. It was a really peaceful and quiet cruise and most of all, we saw many dolphins in their own natural environment. The food on the dhow was good. I highly recommend.
Ahlam MusandamTours PO Box 32, PC 811, Musandam, Khasab, Oman
Phone : +968 98597784, +968 99188691 Whatsapp : +968 98597784Email :email@example.com
- Dhow Cruise Tour
- Scuba Diving
- Mountain Safari
- Khasab Tour
- Private Boat Tour
- Dolphin Watching Trip
© 2023 Ahlam Musandam Tours. All Rights Reserved.